Sunday, June 13, 2010

Assignment 2

Description of how you used HTML and CSS:
I am very new to the HTML and CSS lesson. I remember doing this in undergrad for a class, but I haven't really touched it since then. So, with that, I just did very basic edits to the codes that were provided.

What obstacles you encountered:
I encountered MANY obstacles unfortunately. I was confused about the layout of the lesson plan. I felt that I was going back and forth and skipping over parts that I somehow later reached and realized I should have read that long before what I just read. I had a very difficult time with this assignment all around. The major obstacle was primarily my navigation through the lessons, which, in turn, made this material very difficult to understand.

How you resolved these obstacles:
I'm not really sure that I have resolved those obstacles. I just went through and through them until I got a little understanding of what I was supposed to be doing. I haven't had any problems with previous lessons, so I'm not sure why I was having such a hard time this week.

What successes you experienced:
I think I finished the assignment correctly. That's a bonus! And all in all, I do have a better understanding of CSS.

Ideas of how you can use HTML and CSS in future projects:
This could be used for so many different things. I could definitely use this as a resource location to organize my journal articles and also a resource for my students to access outside of class.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Thanks for the feedback on lesson organization. Since this is such a fast-moving course, there's a lot of information in a short period of time with almost no time for reflection.